The C* Word is a friendly and rapidly growing marketing agency dedicated to the cannabis and CBD industry, working with clients all over the world.
Due to the recent surge of businesses in the UK CBD market, we are now looking to expand our UK-focused team with a new Account Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to make tracks in this fledgling industry.
The role is full-time and remote, but must be UK-based as client meetings are often held face-to-face.
Account Executive – UK / Remote
The Experience We Need
- Agency experience working as an Account Executive on digital campaigns is preferable. However, if you’re an outgoing Marketing Executive with digital experience, you could still be a great fit.
- You will be passionate about digital marketing.
- You will be passionate about supporting the cannabis industry to the highest standards.
- Knowledge of display advertising, affiliates, PPC, SEO and social is advantageous.
- An analytical approach would be beneficial.
As the successful Account Executive, you’ll assist in the management of client relationships. You’ll be responsible for monitoring and progressing client campaigns, raising client queries with the wider agency team and keeping the client up to speed on the progress of ongoing campaigns.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their marketing/advertising/brand requirements.
- Work with colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Present (alongside colleagues – particularly the account manager) the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Work with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies.
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and colleagues by maintaining regular contact with both.
- Ensure that communication flows effectively.
- Negotiate with clients and colleagues about the details of campaigns.
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients.
- Write client reports.
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Undertake administrative tasks.
- Arrange and attend meetings.
- Make pitches, along with other colleagues, with the aim of securing new business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative and be flexible.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Drive and determination.
- Effective team-working skills.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- IT literacy and an awareness of how the marketing industry is developing in light of new communication technologies.
How to Apply
If this role sounds of interest, then get in touch with us! Please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More From the C* Word...
Banished from Google and Facebook Ads? Need an alternative solution to CBD PPC advertising? Take a look at our nifty guide just for you!
We cover why CBD payment processing is a nightmare, finding a trusted processor, and other options available.
Looking for ideas on how to market CBD oil, a CBD company, store or product? Check out our guide on how to market CBD oil and stop wasting time and money.
Tel: +44 (0) 1237 730213